Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Winning is Good!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.



It’s good to wake up in the morning knowing I’m a winner. It’s even better when it’s not me telling myself that. Don’t worry self, I still love you too.

Yes, I’ll also respect you in the morning. Myself is so needy.

Hide the kiddies! This is not for the meek of heart. If you still let your kids see this, you can’t blame me if they are traumatized for life. Well, you can blame me,because I can’t control your actions. But I will only give you a blank stare and wish you ‘good day.’

Wacom has chosen my art for their May Wordplay challenge. My wordplay is visualizing the idiom “I got your back” and a couple of others thrown in for the eagle-eyed among you.

Check out the announcement on their blog.

I encourage my fellow artists to join in; you could be the next winner.

Remember... Just Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.