Thursday, June 14, 2018

Comic Book Art Commission

*Commission completed and delivered*

Here's what the recipient, Bill had to say about it:

"Howard always responds promptly and included me though the entire commission process by sending me rough sketches to choose from and asking for my input on the drawing. When Howard had to cancel his show appearance due to illness, not only did he ship the drawing to me at no extra charge but he also included one of his old sketchbooks. Howard is a stand up person and a great artist. I highly recommend Howard if you are looking to commission a piece of art." Open for more commissions. #art #drawing #commissions #women #comicart #comicbooks #superhero #commissionsopen

Remember... Just Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.