Monday, May 7, 2018

Read my Art Ebook for FREE


Welcome to Tangent City

FREE Ebook


You can my read my ebook for FREE (more of an e-pamphlet) if you have KindleUnlimited on Amazon at https://tinyurl.com/tangentcity

The book is to help artists avoid some nasty cooties called “tangents” in their art. So spread the word far and wide.

Right now I’m ranked around #900 in the Art Books category. Not bad considering how many thousands of art books are available there.

Now I only ask you for one teensy-bitsy favor . You can help increase my ranking if you give a review after reading it. I want to get into the Top 100 and your review can help make that possible. Your review might even get marked as useful, because it encouraged an artist to read it. and that’s my purpose to help other artists.

If you can spare the time, it would be much appreciated.Thank you.

Wait! There’s more! It helps more if people actually buy it for 99 cents! Just a thought, however, I don’t want to be greedy. I’ll go for the fame first and the fortune later.

#tangent #tangentcity #abbastudios #artist #illustrator #painter #educational #instructional #comics  #comicbooks  #education #studentproblems 
 #madewith wacom #madewithInDesign #adobeillustrator #adobeindesign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.