Saturday, July 14, 2012

Grace: Fallen Angel first look

A new web comic

Here's the first look at a new project I'm starting on with co-creator Said Kakese Dibinga.

Promotional teaser poster

More information to come as I show you the process I use to create this comic.

I don't know why Blogger hides the dock, thus forcing me to beg. Sheeesh!) Please use the hidden dock on the right to follow and subscribe to me. I also would like to see your comments. Is this helpful to you? Are the explanations clear and complete?

For my readers in other countries you can now translate this blog from the dock. I know you're out there, so please comment.

Keep reading and  +1 me. Share with your friends. Please comment. Just create!





2 comments:

  1. It was hard to find this comment button, every time I opened the blog I went to the moving calendar. Then I had to click on a button, ok doesn't matter I'm here now. I have a blog to it's at hybridzero.com but I haven't really posted the comic yet so don't waste your time going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found the comment button. I look forward to seeing your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.