Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday Morning Inspiration - Caravaggio

Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio


Italian artist active in Rome, Naples, Malta, and Sicily between 1593 and 1610.
This the guy who made want to learn what is Chiaroscuro?

Check out his web-site.

The Sacrifice of Isaac

Madonna del Rosario

The Calling of Saint Matthew

The Incredulity of Saint Thomas

St. Francis in Ecstasy

Supper at Emmaus

Keep reading and  +1 me. Share with your friends. Please comment. Just create!
If you are interested in further expanding your knowledge of this artist, then I recommend these books.

When you purchase a book by clicking the link below, I get a piece of the action and helps me to continue doing this blog. Support an artist today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.