Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kickstarter is not for the meek

Get everything in order before you do Kickstarter. Plan and plan some more.


If you are considering a Kickstarter, then be prepared to be working at it like a 40 hour a week job. You can’t just post and let it sit there. You have to continually campaign, champion your project, promote and update. You have to have a strategy. Plan like Batman.

Here are some words of wisdom from Max West after his failed campaign.

read next - So you want to self-publish?
previous - The Business of the Comic Book Industry

Keep reading and follow me. If you have found this helpful, please let me know and share with other creators. Are the explanations clear and complete? Feel free to ask me questions.

Remember… Just Create!

If you are interested in further expanding your knowledge, then I recommend these books.

You can support this blog when you purchase a book by clicking the link below, I get a piece of the action and helps me to continue doing this blog. Support an artist today.

copyright 2014 H. Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.