Monday, December 16, 2013

Getting Down to Business

Believe it or not, it's not all about the art.


Art done for client web-site

The recent move has thrown my schedule out of whack. Plus the time I would normally spend on the blog was taken up redoing my web-site http://abbadabba.com. Check it out and let me know what you think. it’s still in progress, so you run across some of the previous site in places. All should be in place by year’s end.

I’ve been covering the creative side so far and planned to get to the business of things when I was done with that information. I have been getting quite a few questions about that, so I will take a small dip into the business side of things this week. Next week will be Inspiration Week, which has proven to very very popular and then back our regular program.

I do respond to requests and questions, so don’t be shy about asking.

Remember... Just Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.