Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm doing live cartoon portraits at Westfield Century City Mall

Get Yourself Drawn as a Cartoon




Listen up! Hmm.. maybe that should be 'Read up.' No, 'Read across' How about  'Scan this' it's so Babylon 5; futuristic but retro at the same time. I've got it let's start again!

Peep this people! I will be at the SONY store drawing portraits. Yeah, that's what I said, 'SONY has a store?' Oh… you said "He can draw live?" Yes I can and you can stop by and get yourself drawn free! Here's an idea for a holiday gift. Bring a photo of your friend and I'll draw them and you can give that as a gift to your friend! I promise I'll be gentle.

I'll be at Century City
10250 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90067

on these dates

Thurs  Dec. 13 from 5 to 9 pm
Sat  Dec. 15 from 1 to 5 pm

Please stop by and get yourself drawn as a cartoon character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.